Theory is easy but applying it to your own material in your own way – that’s harder.
If you want real progress, try working with a personal coach for a short time.
The best thing about coaching is that its tailored exactly to your needs and the time you have available.
The plans below can give you some ideas for what might suit you, but the best way is to just get in touch and describe what you’d like to achieve.
No commitment needed. The first consultation is of course free!
Unsure whether this is for you (or you just want to check I’m not some raving nutcase…)? Get 30 mins free Skype coaching to try it out.
The simplest plan
- One-and-a-half hour’s pre-booked Skype or in-person coaching (with no extra mail communication)
- You can mail/upload your slides in advance
- You get a written summary afterwards with tips and advice
- If you send your slides you’ll get a video back with my impressions and specific suggestion for improvement
The best value plan for real progress
- Six months of open access to your coach
- A personal development plan for your specific needs and material
- As many Skype, mail or in-person discussions as needed and agreed
- Someone who reminds you and follows up!
- A written summing up after 6 months – achievements and future plans
A compact coaching plan just when it's needed
- Two or three times one-and-a-half hour’s Skype or in-person discussion, preferably in advance of a scheduled presentation
- Mail between sessions to discuss slides and answer short questions
- A follow-up call after your next presentation to discuss results and future goals